Season 14 Crowdfunding Announcement!

There’s an update?

Wow, it was posted to the crowdfunder page 3 HOURS ago. never got an email about it. Is that a glitch or are emails separate from the updates posted at the site?

4 Likes

Well I’m warming up for tonight’s live stream with pod people so huzzah to everyone out there!

8 Likes

I got an email today.

6 Likes

I never get the emails. I wrote to crowdfundr and they said they fixed it but nope. I get the pledge receipt and nothing else. And I have checked Spam.

8 Likes

This thread is usually my go-to source for heads-up on any updates.

12 Likes

And for household tips and tricks

7 Likes

We are coming at you live! Same place, same time!

4 Likes

Mysties spreading the word as best we can

rachel brosnahan call center GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

11 Likes

I sometimes get them, other times no… don’t know what’s up with that but it’s weird how all over the map it is with each of us.

4 Likes

I’m surprised mine show up regularly given that it’s Riseup and apparantly the big guns like gmail and yahoo will screw with that Just Because. :confused:

2 Likes

I got my email just now but gmail cherry picked some of the kickstarter emails last year

3 Likes

My wife just told me that she was at the dentist and there was some funny animal channel on the waiting room TV and an ad for Turkey Day came on!

12 Likes

I hope we find out that Barron is back tonight!

7 Likes

“Where can we best spend our advertising budget for the marathon?”

“…Waiting room animal channel?”

“APPROVED.”

11 Likes

I’m guessing it was a Tubi channel or something, but it could be that they have found an untapped market for donations!

3 Likes

Why that has an audience up in the double digits!

2 Likes

On the other hand, if Gamera vs. Jiger is shown on Turkey Day, maybe animal lovers wouldn’t want to watch.

4 Likes

But people who love expos are sure to tune in! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I wanna say it wouldn’t but we have 48 hours to fill.

3 Likes

…And turtles do everything slow.

4 Likes