Season 14 Hype!!

Who’s excited?

7 Likes

5 Likes

ME ME ME ME ME!!!

I will set aside money to pledge to whatever funding drive there is to fund season 14.

I honestly hope we get an animated film and Munchie Strikes Back.

3 Likes

Season 13 isn’t completely done yet. Once we get the last of the S13 shorts, then my hype level will start to increase.

And especially once we get more info on what S14 will look like.

7 Likes

I also hope we get one or more of these:

• The Wizard
  • The Garbage Pail Kids Movie
  • Fred: The Movie
  • Birdemic: Shock and Terror
  • Birdemic 2: The Resurrection
  • Curse of Bigfoot
  • Invaders from Space
  • Demon Island
  • Night of the Comet
  • The Amazing Bulk
  • Foodfight!
  • Munchie Strikes Back
  • King Ralph
  • The Peanut Butter Solution
1 Like

That would be a pretty big selection of films Rifftrax has already done (The Wizard, Birdemic 1, Curse of Bigfoot, Jurassic Shark). I’m not against films being reriffed, but that would be a lot for one season.

2 Likes

'eh I don’t need to watch Rifftracks leftovers. I’d much rather have some fresh cheese to riff.

6 Likes

Same 'ere.
checks “The Garbage Pail Kids Movie”, “Foodfight!”, and “Munchie Strikes Back”
Unless…

3 Likes

Please oh please riff Night of the Comet! I loved this cheesy movie as a kid (and especially Catherine Mary Stewart). It’s sooooo perfect for Mst3K! Joel, if you’re listening, riff this movie!!!

3 Likes

Seconded. What a sweet strange flick. A Cyndi Lauper Zombie movie. And not as grisly as anything else in the genre. It’s a gentle horror film. A choice selection for MST3K.

4 Likes

Happy Kermit The Frog GIF

7R7o

1 Like

I loved this movie long before I discovered Mst3K. It’s cheesy fun! After I discovered the show it was the first movie I thought of. I’m crossing my fingers that they take my suggestion and tackle this one!

1 Like