Season 3 of Hanging With Doctor Z

The Great Ape of Late Night is back, the first two episodes are Kevin Pollak and Laraine Newman, with ads for Michael Caine Bloody Large Glasses and the Jack Elam Magic Bedtime Projector. Their whole Youtube channel is a joy.

4 Likes

I love Doctor Z !

planet of the apes gorillas GIF

2 Likes

I had no idea this was a thing and immediately had to go check it out. I’m starting at the beginning and watching all the way through… :rofl:

3 Likes

Have fun binging, it sort of reminds me of that time James Garner and I shared a steak with Jane Fonda in The El Segundo Lounge at the Dunes – Good times!

2 Likes

Every ad on Hanging With Doctor Z sounds like it was written by Frank Conniff himself.

1 Like

The ads are by Cris Shapan. Follow him on Facebook or Instagram for more of this amazing insanity.

2 Likes

New episode dropped, Mandel (& Dr. Z) take Rusty to task for his riddles. It’s a good one, next week will be Jason Alexander, I can’t wait!

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve thought positively of Howie Mandel since Bobby’s World!

1 Like

The Jason Alexander episode dropped today, funny, as always.
I didn’t realize Jason studied Jeet Kune Do, I had guessed Judo or Jujutsu back in the day, because of his build. I am surprised he learned to move like this:

bruce lee baby GIF

1 Like

Svengoolie is on the latest episode of Dr. Z !

1 Like