Season Finale Weekend Extravaganza Thread!

Hi all! Starting a thread for everyone coming to the season finale/ holiday live taping event in PA this weekend for everyone to post pics and reactions! I would ask for people to use their own discretion when posting or talking about any spoilers/jokes from the episode/holiday taping but other than that, go wild with documenting this awesome weekend!

11 Likes

Depending on what cast members are there I’d really like to recreate a photo at the after party that I choreographed at the NYC after party. :joy: Anyway have been looking forward to this weekend for so long. We’re already checked in at the hotel and ordered take out. Got this cute chopstick set with the purchase of the food. Logged into Netflix to watch some Mac n Me. Weekend is off to a great start!
image|375x500

4 Likes

Ahhh! Those are so cute! Where did you order from? And totally! Many, many photos shall happen tomorrow!

2 Likes

Had an awesome dinner with these crazy people!

18 Likes

That pic came out so good!

3 Likes

I should have taken more pics tonight but got caught up in all the awesome conversations with awesome people. Here’s what I have:

The famous Colonial Theater, ready for the weekend invasion of the Gizmoplex!

And me and a couple of random guys I met at a bar…

Looking forward to tomorrow night’s premiere!

24 Likes

It was China King Restaurant near the Element hotel. You could either by the set or spend a certain amount to get it for free. There were two other sets you could get too.

3 Likes

All of that on the marquee is awesome! Can’t wait for tomorrow!

3 Likes

For real, I’d watch all three in the theater, given the chance.

4 Likes

Out of my price range unfortunately (which kills me because I live so close), but I hope y’all have a great time and report back (in a non spoiler kind of way) all the fun!

2 Likes

since you’re so close, you might be able to reach out to the folks in the ticket thread who unfortunately got sick and can’t come tomorrow! Hope you can come!

4 Likes

Finally leaving for my 7 hour drive to get there, can’t wait to see all of you this evening.

5 Likes

I flew into Philly yesterday (and, gosh, are my arms tired ba dum tish), and am staying for a few days. Today will be the Museum of Art. Can’t wait for tonight! :smiley:

7 Likes

See y’all there! :grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

Today’s the day! A few more hours to go!

15 Likes

Pinning this to the top of the category to vicariously attend this party!

Hope everyone has fun and a great time! :smiley:

4 Likes

The jazz band that plays during the intermissions? HERE. NOW. PLAYING LIVE.

I am so STOKED.

Alternaversal, please include their fiery jams on a S13 soundtrack album.

18 Likes

15 minutes to go! Stop by and say hi if you see me!

16 Likes

Page! Show the best use of an ita bag! (I’m so doing that later.)

4 Likes