Secret Agent Super Dragon rap

First of all, who is the guy doing it? I mean, he’s familiar as all hell - I’ve probably seen him on a livestream, but his name completely eludes me.

Secondly; is there anywhere I can find the song in isolation? I want to show it to a MSTie friend who isn’t a Gizmoplexer (as yet), and while it is certainly within my capabilities to download the stream and edit out that one segment, it’s still a bit of a chore.

5 Likes

It’s Ross Bryant, aka Turkules, the insane genius who gave us the mothercrabber rap. I can’t remember him appearing in any of the livestreams, but my memory might be faulty. Just the rap is online here:

8 Likes

Ross was one of the guests in the Gamera vs Jiger after-show.

5 Likes

That’s why you can’t trust my memory. He even answered my totally legitimate question.

spongebob kms GIF by Brooke

4 Likes

Please tell me your question was “who sang the Secret Agent Super Dragon rap?”

4 Likes

I was asking the crew the important questions, specifically which Gamera villain they’d like to have dinner with. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! So where the hell have I seen this guy before? I mean, I know I’ve seen him somewhere, maybe not directly MST-related, though.

EDit: read other comments now. It was obviously the Gamera v. Jiger livestream then.

4 Likes

This song of his picked up some internet buzz pre his time with MST3K:

4 Likes

That. Is. Incredible.

I’m usually not a big fan of the aggressive triplet (which I’m sure has a better name) in rap, but this is just taking it to another level, and the lyric is so good.

2 Likes