Share Your MST3K Cosplay

Howdy, folks!

Thought I would make an area where you can show off your MST3K-inspired cosplay!

13 Likes

I’ll start with my Tom Servo, Teen Reporter from the MST3K The Comic

51 Likes

At a convention about five years ago.

29 Likes

My Pearl cosplay, back before I built my Crow. Made the coat from cannibalized thrift store finds and Frankensteined buttons.

37 Likes

Yeah!! John Petty is here!!! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Here’s my purple “jumpsuit”

The Mads are Back Live Riffing

Watch Out for Snakes Tour

And when Zach put me on the SOL

31 Likes

Me as Dr. F with Parade Crow2.0 at the Cheesy Movie Circus Tour!

24 Likes

Me as Dr. F at a Mads live show years ago (needless to say I’ve improved the costume since then)

18 Likes

Me with another Dr F I ran into during the Chewbacchus parade!

23 Likes

Woo!
You all look amazing
I really need to get a shift on with a MST3K cosplay
Well. With the list of cosplays from many places …

Anyway yes, you all look awesome

4 Likes

My wife and I going to a con a couple years ago. She put a lot of work into sewing her Kinga outfit! Meanwhile Torgo = thrift stores (and making a weird staff).

38 Likes

I’ve cosplayed as Mike a few times.

22 Likes

I’m working on a full reboot of my Tom Servo outfit before the next DragonCon, and it’s only partly because I lost half of it when I moved into a new house. It’s been needing an update for ages-- that torso panel bag thing is better in concept than execution. But it’s still one of my favorite outfits to wear, period.

25 Likes

omg, that concept is genius. You nailed the comic look!

3 Likes

@feelysonheelys Thank you! The helmet is the closest I’ve come to building a bot.

Your Servo costume is awesome, too! I also recognize Lawgiver Erica there next to you.

3 Likes

I just realized this is the last costume I wore before the whole world shut down. I can’t wait to get back into it!!!

21 Likes

Amazing, stunning. That’s so good. You should be proud.

I hope you didn’t have to get through a lot of low doorways.

3 Likes

Best cosplay is when I took Crow along with me to a con where he got to meet Linda Blair and Lea Thompson. I think he forgot all about Kim Cattrall.

28 Likes

This was from back in 2009.
One of my best friends had a mad scientist themed wedding, so I went as Dr. F and my wife went as Dr. Horrible.

25 Likes

A mad scientist theme wedding?! That must have been fun!

4 Likes