Share Your MST3K Cosplay

bummer most of the older images are broken in this thread — I want to see the costumes!

6 Likes

If anyone who posted images early in this thread wants to restore them, just do this:

1. Click on the three dots icon under your post
  2. Click the trash can to delete your post
  3. Click the circular arrow to restore your post

SHPLURNT! Your images are back.

9 Likes

Thanks for that! My Photos are restored!

7 Likes

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

What kind of jacket is this and where can I get one? https://global.discourse-cdn.com/business7/uploads/mst3k/optimized/3X/6/8/6840b4fe3914524ff1a77133f3e86fcbf38c8847_2_1332x1000.jpeg

4 Likes

@B-Side posted this handy tutorial: http://www.goodatinter.net/blog/how-to-build-your-own-mst3k-live-style-tour-jacket/

7 Likes

Updating the link here since I completely re-did my blog in a way that’s broken the old link.

You can now find the tutorial here.

10 Likes

All missing images in the Cosplay thread should now be restored. Huzzah!

6 Likes

Cool beans! How did this miracle come to pass? Oh, looks like @NotTVsFrank did that, too…did we get image-fixing superpowers?

5 Likes

Apologies—wanted to give Lesley a minute to do her thing before replying. There’s a small mod team now to help take care of the place while the Raisin Snail is (and isn’t) away.

4 Likes

Wanted tp share a costume piece. As I’m not one for wearing costumes and likely too much of a stickler to wear anything other than the same manuf overall that Joel wore, I doubt this will ever see the light of day outside of my house. Cleaned up, letting dry overnight, gets vinyl tomorrow. It needs some love, so a couple of bits may bump the vinyl back a day or so, going to sleep on it.

12 Likes

My affront against fellow Satellite-of-Lovians… muwahaha etc ad naseum.

10 Likes

Tom Servo, Teen Reporter paid a visit to Jonah at Joe Bob’s Drive-in Jamboree in Memphis.

15 Likes

I love the hell out of that costume, @JohnPetty.

Love it.

4 Likes

Alright, I’ve been cosplaying as my favorite Mad, Dr. Forrester for a long time. All of these events include the 30th Anniversary Live Tour, 2 GalaxyCon Events in Raleigh, and 3 Halloweens. And one of my favorite moments cosplaying him was back in 2019 at GalaxyCon meeting Felicia Day and she got to answer my questions and she called me “dad.”

15 Likes

And now, just last week I finally got to dress up as my 2nd favorite Mad, Brain Guy. And once I got in I heard one of the ladies at the booth saying “Brain Guy” twice and I was so honored.

13 Likes

That cape looks so luxurious!

3 Likes

Here’s my take on a test subject. Was very excited to find these grey short sleeved Dickies coveralls for only $8!

14 Likes

I got to go to my first con since 2019 last weekend, and I saw a few MSTie cosplayers. If anyone here was at Twin Cities Con, HI!
I brought Tom and, for day two, we dressed as two really good lawyers.

Tom also met some droids.

14 Likes

Just finished sewing patches on my Emily cosplay!

15 Likes