Should we have a NSFW/Politics subforum?

I always roast and puree my own sugar pumpkins, and yes, they do indeed take a bit longer to bake. I have coworkers that tell me my pumpkin pie is the best they’ve ever had. It’s the libby’s pumpkin pie recipe, just with the fresh pumpkin instead of canned. Though, we should probably take this discussion elsewhere.

*My vote is no on the politics.

3 Likes

I thought 3/4ths of the ballots were already counted. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I really do like pie.

(PS: I know a couple guys. They really do like pie)

4 Likes

Dangerously Delicious Pies (mentioned above) makes a very nice sausage tomato fennel pie. :yum:

Back on the main topic for a bit:
I am a moderator for a guitar pedal forum, and whenever a discussion veers too much toward politics and such, I sometimes add a post about a weird sea creature and point out that it is just as relevant and less divisive. An example:

This is a red-lipped batfish.

This fish is mainly known for its bright red lips. Batfish are not good swimmers; they use their highly adapted pectoral, pelvic and anal fins to “walk” on the ocean floor.

6 Likes

Stop stealing my party trick, fish!

8 Likes

Check out this thread if you haven’t already

Wildlife Pictures

2 Likes

Hey guys, I just came in here to ask if we should have a NSFW/Politics subforum.

5 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out what New Style Fried Wombats have to do with politics?

4 Likes

Yes, but I bought a slightly dinged Tuff Shed™ out on a Highway 35 undersized corner lot. That’s where we’re hosting it. [donations link]

3 Likes

I like pie.

5 Likes

You scoundrel!

1 Like

They’re famous for it! (But I think I ordered a sandwich.)

1 Like

The show would use hinder, that’s far enough. It gives it a middle school mentality, while being subtly adult in references.

1 Like

Thank you for that, I did love that place and it lives on in a small way thanks to SwimModLuuv(Micheal T Nelson) as UnevenEdge.com he founded it, built it himself, and invited all the members from [as] and some other communities he was involved online shortly before he passed away, but it’s a long way from what I feel Luuv wanted for it, but he trusted who he trusted to run it and that’s another story, but I pop in there from time to time and it’s still up and running so that’s good.

(sorry meant to respond like a week ago but never sent it before I closed my laptop)

2 Likes

I know a couple of guys. They really do like pie.

5 Likes

Nahhh. I’m fine with NSFW, but politics never ends well.

7 Likes

I… now I want to crochet a Tom Servo toilet roll cozy.

(looks for patterns to modify)

3 Likes

Checkmate.

5 Likes

Yeah, baby!

8 Likes

I like original recipe.

3 Likes