Show me something you're proud of

I could use some positivity! Show me something you’re currently proud of! I just want to see what’s making you all happy these days!

11 Likes

I posted this in the pandemic projects thread but I’m pretty proud of the rock walls I built last year

It’s about 6 tons of rock

14 Likes

Partial muscluature reconstruction for a duckbilled dinosaur:

8 Likes

It’s sorta outside my typical modes and methods, but…

… which is on day 23. I figured I’d drop off around day 5 or 6.

7 Likes

It almost looks like that skeleton is wearing… pantalones

6 Likes

I can’t show you what I’m proud of because I want to protect her privacy, but she is 11 and she is everything to me.

16 Likes

Those look great!

2 Likes

What’s that for?

2 Likes

I’m very proud that my boyfriend and I celebrated 5 years on the fifth!

13 Likes

A publication on the butt-end of a duckbilled dinosaur… well, all their butts, really. This is an older draft, I since realized that I have to redraw all of the muscles again. That isn’t as bad as it sounds, Adobe Illustrator is an amazing tool!

Someone mentioned being proud of their kids and now I feel like the butt-end of a duckbilled dinosaur myself… to be fair I do tell them that.

5 Likes

Why thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

My arcade I built in our house last year.

17 Likes

Its Beautiful GIF

1 Like

Nowt wrong with a bit of pride in your work!

1 Like

I have one kid who had to drop out of school due to something that happened to her through no fault of her own, she’s now 23 and is a couple of years behind where she would of been otherwise. She has just started university for a career helping children and young people in situations similar to hers. After her panic attacks about going back to school and we pulled her out we knew it would be a fight for her future.

She was more than up for the fight after her recovery, going to college for years to get her school grades.

I’m proud of all my kids of course but she is made of strong stuff.

8 Likes

I’m quite proud of these. Put them together with the help of some friends after staining the boards and spray painting the pipes/connectors matte black.

And here they are filled:

12 Likes

That looks amazing!

1 Like

You charge your friends for the candy, don’t you? You monster.

(Just kidding, that’s amazing!)

3 Likes

Very impressive, I love it! Really dig the addition of the poster for The Brain That Wouldn’t Die!

:smiley:

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

2 Likes

Please tell me you have central air pumping the smell of cotton candy, dirty tokens, and ozone into that room.

3 Likes