Show off your egg in these trying times

Easter eggs! Did you get one? Did you get a whole clutch? Share with your fellow misties!

12 Likes

12 Likes

Mine comes with a prize inside!

11 Likes

I don’t know which of these is scarier, Vincent Price or the Facehugger.

The chocolate one should be scared of me.

7 Likes

Imagine a screenshot of that episode where Eggs came into the theater.

6 Likes

I can’t. Dad hid the eggs good this year :confused:

7 Likes

I found all mine hidden in the refrigerator in a box marked “fresh eggs”. Sneaky bunny.

8 Likes

Ah, the days when comic books could just be blatantly racist…

1 Like

No eggs for me, unless they’re the kind I scramble up myself. I’ll have to be satisfied with this…

“Don’t make Hulk egg mad!”

6 Likes

Your brain is an egg.

5 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

The Discounted Oval Chocolate season doesn’t begin 'til Tuesday!

4 Likes

On Wednesday, I saw some gorgeous chocolate ganache eggs with marbled candy shells at the fancy deli where I sometimes go for lunch. It wasn’t so much the price tag which held me back, but the fact that they were each the size of a real egg. The kid in me demanded I buy them but I honestly felt like that much richness might leave me prone in my cubicle for the remainder of the day. Bah!

4 Likes

Sadly not my actual Easter basket, but a girl can dream

9 Likes

Just Tweeted by Bill Corbett, some egg-based nightmare fuel.

3 Likes

Just a quick note that that’s an excellent tag to add to my post, thank you for that!

1 Like

It’s just a normal Japanese commercial for car insurance. Big woop.

1 Like

Oh please, wise and mighty CLANG, if you can, post page 14 for us. I’m suddenly obsessed with finding the answers to these questions .

Quite frankly, I don’t know that I should be entrusted with the legal authority to decree an “infallible rule” which Question Number Two implies I have.

Had I known the answer to Question Number Nine just yesterday, my tinted Easter eggs could have had a shiny appearance. Yet here they are today, gaily decorated, I will grant you, yet somehow dull and lifeless. To think of what could have been. Ennui.

Question Number Twelve is particularly alarming. Are there some type of tiny muffin varmints we’ve not been told about before now?

We need answers, please!

2 Likes

Recipe of the Month Magazine (7), 1936

(There’s a download option on the right, by the way. If you need copies of your own for posterity. Click the “Actions” bar, then select the size you want. Then scroll to right underneath the image for the “Download” command.)

3 Likes