Show off your riffing!

Great delivery guys! This is funny!

2 Likes

Here’s the trailer for my homage to old-time creature features, Mad Scot Movies. It’s not riffing as much as it is host-segment commentary.

I also have an actual real-time riffing project with a friend on my YouTube channel, called Forgotten Flicks.

2 Likes

Several years ago, me and some buddies of mine riffed the amazing Ninja Terminator via Google. Though it was never uploaded, we saw it through to the end in terms of finishing the blasted film. Which is something, because it felt longer than Berlin Alexanderplatz. Like our heroes, we each watched as many times as it took to get a riff for every bizarre or mega-padded occasion.

Trumpy_Is_Magic, my moderator/organizer buddy… Wherever you are today, I salute you.

(Also, everyone should watch and riff on NT at least once, just for the heck of it. Pack a lunch, preferably one made of crab.)

2 Likes

Strangers like my jokes :yum:

2 Likes

I started a separate thread for this, but here is a riffing I put together, of the film “1999 AD”, for my virtual birthday party.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/525299559

You can skip to the 1:17 mark for the start of the actual film. But, then you would miss my completely homemade, completely low-budget door sequence!

For the door sequence, I actually put all of my favorite toys from various stages in my life onto displays and shot them. Then I superimposed those shots with various “doors” as transitions in a video editor. And, I also tossed in a brief shot from a video game. The results are very shabby, but given how little time I spent on it, it’s actually rather good relative to it’s lack of effort!

The original film was 26 minutes long. I edited it down to 20 minutes for this riffing.

3 Likes

Johnny Longbow’s stew ingredients telling jokes? What will they come up with next.

2 Likes

New episode from @marv & @Monty

At the crossroads of unbridled optimism and runaway capitalism comes this 1961 gem. This is what happens when a Senior Vice-President at General Motors gets in to musical theater.
“A Touch of Magic”
(Please subscribe)

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t have any video that I’d be allowed to post, but here’s a little something I’ve been running at work for the last few years.

1 Like

Is it too naughty?

1 Like

I actually get to riff with Crow sometimes since he joined my realm and was put in charge of determining who lives and who dies.
Here’s the job interview: Death Reviews: Crow T. Robot - MST3K Bots - YouTube

And here we riffed the opening titles for an episode of TJ Hooker, on our MST3K spin-off, MSTV!

3 Likes