Show us your Bots!

Sorry, but no I don’t. Bought mine years ago. I had one extra and already traded it to botbuilder Bob. Have not seen any more lately.

2 Likes

25 Likes

Hey, and there’s the first Cambot in the thread! Pretty nice!

10 Likes

Thank you, pretty proud of the little bot.

5 Likes

Those are cool! I’ve gotten into making puppets lately too. Also love the GPC and SoL! Awesome!

5 Likes

This was the first puppet I’d made for an attempt to audition for a workshop. He, of course, was heavily inspired by watching MST3K and especially from the livestream, particularly Nate as I decided he’s a robotic Ed Wynn.

12 Likes

Another shot of Automo-Don. This time, with some goof in the shot.

10 Likes

Really wish I could find that car seat, haven’t seen a single one for sale anywhere. Someday…

3 Likes

Got lucky, was sold to me on a Facebook group $350
along with the paint. Had just got a little bonus from work and so the stars aligned, even when I tried to talk myself out of it, the girlfriend was like "You’ve wanted this since before you knew me, buy it!) I love that woman.

6 Likes

Thought I’d add onto this with some recent acquisitions I just made, both on Ebay. A set of 10 Empire Crown bowling pins of the type used for Crow’s beak, and a infant carseat of the type used for Season 1 Cambot and KTMA Gypsy. Going to attempt to make castings of both to use for my own puppets, and to trade for castings I haven’t been able to find. Will be posting build logs once the pieces arrive.

11 Likes

I made Diogenes here years ago, and I’d be lying if I said he wasn’t partially inspired by Tom & Crow. He’s not a robot, but he is a puppet built for talking about movies. The mouth moves via fishing line attached to a keyring you slip your finger through while holding an old slingshot handle that is affixed to the bucket in the back. This makes him easy to use on your lap, on the couch, or on a counter.

16 Likes

:+1:

Here’s Petra Servo and Spork Q Robot, along with Max from Mystery Spatula Theater 11.

13 Likes

Last week my sister brought some of my items that had been left at my dad’s for over a decade, so Servo has been reunited with Crow!

15 Likes

Here is a Tom Servo that I made and we sometimes dress up for the holidays.

16 Likes

sigh I’d love to get my hands on a pre-made Crow.

2 Likes

Mine manages to fine a Santa hat duringthe holidays, too.

3 Likes

But does his head change into a snow globe?

2 Likes

Only when I’m sleeping. The kids’ elf has been seen hanging out in his head a couple of times, though.

4 Likes

This is my Tom Servo! I built him for my birthday last week!

18 Likes