Show us your MST3K shirts!

The shirt I ordered during the Mega Monster Jackbox Showdown has arrived, and it’s… pretty nice! What do you think? Hey, why don’tcha show us yours!

17 Likes

Apparently, those were much easier/faster to print than the Team Servo/Team Crow shirts. I ordered a Servo for my husband and a Crow for me the night of the event and just got the email that they have shipped.

4 Likes

I have a small collection of shirts from some of the cheezie movies (I love these movies, riffed or not :grin:). Later I’ll post some of my MST3K shirts - I even have an old “Best Brains” shirt :slight_smile:

19 Likes

My Crow and Tom shirts from Zazzle are on the way but here’s my collection. I especially love the hoodie and the raglan/baseball shirt. They have been worn a lot!!

13 Likes

I’ve got a lot, but here’s the Cinematic Titanic shirt I’m wearing at the moment. Forgive my messy hair, I just got up.

13 Likes

I wish I still had my 1994 Free Cheese Tour T-Shirt. My wife and I each had one. We stood on line for like 2 hours to be within the first 100 or whatever it was who got a free T-shirt. But all good things come to an end and they both ended up getting holes in them, so they are no more.

Edit: Looked like this:

12 Likes

Remember back when you wonderful folks turned my crappy birthday into a happy birthday? I was wearing my Time Bubble Tour VIP shirt.

And I’m happy to report I got my Jackbox Crow vs Servo shirt yesterday, but I need to wash it fifty times because it’s not soft at all. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

18 Likes

I got both shirts from the first KS, but I also love that a TVGM shirt was made based on my request for Turkey Day 2021

14 Likes

Oh! Who was asking about the unfortunate position of Servo’s hands on the Team Servo shirt? Can confirm. It’s an unfortunate position. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want one of those TVGM shirts!!!

2 Likes
1 Like

This thread reminds me that I was supposed to get a t-shirt as part of my backer reward for this recent KS campaign…at least I think I was…have people been getting theirs or are those still yet to be sent out?

1 Like

The only thing that had been sent out so far is the holiday card. They update the shipping estimates here:

6 Likes

Thank you for this link! I am always forgetting about the KS rewards and then when it gets brought up I worry about the fact that I never received anything except the card! So it’s nice to know stuff is still pending!

2 Likes

I have too many tshirts.

I tossed in the Astro Zombie shirt because Mark is a really cool guy.

15 Likes

The Bite Me shirt has survived all the way from the late 90’s!

17 Likes

:smiley:

9 Likes

9 Likes

This is my collection so far.

10 Likes

Ooh. Where’d you get that Nintendo style one?

4 Likes