Show us your pets!

I’ve waited all week for it to be next Sunday AD and now it’s here! To celebrate, let’s see those Mistie pets of all kinds.

I’ll start with my current dog, Hercules – not Steve Reeves OR Mickey Hargitay, but this guy:

35 Likes

This here is Cookie. He’s a toy poodle and the first (proper) pet I own overall (and when I said “proper”, my last few previous pets, the goldfishes, are dead 'cause we don’t have the right material). His previous name was Chuck Berry, but me and my family didn’t like that very much.

26 Likes

My beautiful (but kinda bitchy) Miss Ceridwen aka Ceri-cat.

I love her little blep in this picture!

28 Likes

“Beautiful (but kinda bitchy)” describes a lot of cats doesn’t it? :joy: I’ve never had a full time cat but I’ve fostered about three dozen of various ages. Some day I’d like to have a permanent cat but Hercules would eat one so that will have to wait.

8 Likes

Not all cats; I’ve known some very snuggly cats in the past. You know, the type that’ll let you pick them up and cuddle them like a baby, doesn’t bite or scratch you, purrs every time you get close… but don’t get me wrong, I love my little furball to death and I would die or kill for her. Just sayin’. :wink:

7 Likes

Yeah, one of our fosters was like that (I think he was a ragdoll). Cat personalities certainly do come in a variety. I find they also do stuff nobody would put up with in a dog but they get away with it somehow :pouting_cat: :joy:

6 Likes

Because they’re cats! They’re adorable! Ceri scratches me or bites me on the regular but I forgive her anything when she’s curled up purring in my lap.

6 Likes

This is Hemingway my oldest. He is a Mini Australian Shepherd
\ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /

This is Tullamore, he’s my Blue Heeler/ Austrailian Shepherd Mix

(They were upset we wanted to take pictures instead of letting them play in the lake here)\ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /

This is Lemeowski (him and Tully are bros)

This is Eris, same litter as Lemeowski and couldn’t separate them even if we wanted to.

Watching MST3K she couldn’t hang

29 Likes

Kittehs! Puppehs! SQUEE!!!

7 Likes

Sunny cat=good girl

38 Likes

I always have to show off my prettiest and closest companion. She passed after 12 years together last year and she was usually my MST3K buddy. I still miss her every day

Pixel

29 Likes

Charlie. He loves car rides. Bonus points if you can guess the four main breeds from his DNA test results.

24 Likes

This is Olaf in his favorite nap chair/position:

And a close up:

25 Likes

AHHH baby kitten!! And I love the side eye from Hemingway in the car!

6 Likes

that picture deserves an award

6 Likes

oh my lord she’s gorgeous! I’m sorry for your loss.

6 Likes

oookay let’s see

lab (chocolate)
boxer
pit bull (because everyone’s a little bit pit bull)
and… shar pei?

any of those even close?

4 Likes

He seriously has such a weird attitude and that sideeye comes out a LOT!

Thanks for the nice things about Pixel she was a gem and I was lucky to have such a wonderful friend for as long as I did.

6 Likes

You had pit bull correct. Here’s the results.

4 Likes

This is Ramona. She’s 3, and is mostly Labrador and Golden Retriever. She does not like to retrieve anything and is afraid of water. Her best friend is a large grey cat named Luke, and she only tolerates me because I feed her. She’s a beautiful dog and pretty smart, but she’s also stubborn.

Her favorite MST episode is Mighty Jack, and she seems to prefer the Joel episodes.

I also have three cats (the previously mentioned Luke, plus Owen and Charlotte). I don’t seem to have any of the thousands of pictures of them on the computer though.

22 Likes