Show us your pets!

JayJay and Cika are about a month and a whole species apart, but they fight over my late dog’s favorite toys like they were the last GI Joe in the toybox…each of them will carry poor ratty Gumby away and have their way with him, and then try to hide him. After which, the other promptly finds it and repeats the whole process.

My wife wants to buy a new Gumby, but it won’t have that “big brother” energy that seems to attract the boys.

Trinket’s like whatevs, I got rehab tomorrow!

5 Likes

My cat knows theres an outdoors but he’s definitely scared of it. If I accidentally leave the door cracked when I walk the dog, he’ll just sit just inside the door to watch us but he won’t even venture onto the stoop!

6 Likes

Spots chipmunk, looks handsome.

12 Likes

Is that a chipmunk?

11 Likes

"You know I like those 4 a.m. walks, right?!’

10 Likes

That’s very much the case with Vespers. She was living semi-feral as a half-grown kitten when she climbed in my truck while I was helping my friend move. Ever since she got her first taste of indoor living, she’s thought the outside is completely lame (except to keep watch on through a window) and only somebody as dumb as her brother would want to actually go out there.

She’s wandered out anyway a few times to greet somebody (she is Head Greeter here) and immediately panicked every time. “OMG, WHY AM I OUT HERE?!?” :scream_cat:

8 Likes

Midnight snack? Don’t mind if we do!

7 Likes

Imagine my confusion upon seeing this post with Charlie sitting in my lap:

Charlie, for reference purposes:

11 Likes

Today my sister in Arizona met a dog that looks exactly like my dog! And I don’t think my dog looks like a typical Corso.

Hercules (mine)

Leo from Arizona

12 Likes

Derp.

10 Likes

Freshly bathed and vacuumed derp.

12 Likes

“Fresh as a daisy, and ready to roll in those fish carcasses !”

3 Likes

Stella—waiting for the movie to start.

14 Likes

The little dog, who is normally far stupider than the big mean dog convinced the big mean dog that he wanted to play so that she would get off the ottoman. Then he immediately got on it and left her on the floor in a playful mood wondering what happened.

4 Likes

And she’s looking at me like I’m late…

5 Likes

“Wait, let me smile for this one, how’s this?”

11 Likes

Ghost has graduated from murdering small animals to attempted human murder. We were walking her past an old lady with her own dog on a leash who was talking to a man and not paying attention to us. Ghost got mad and started lunging at her dog and the dog started lunging back and pulled the old lady over! She was mostly fine and she blamed her own dog, but we all know who the real criminal is.

Pictured: the real criminal.

10 Likes

That’s one happy warrior !

6 Likes

Ghost, quit trying to bankrupt the old man in civil court!!

7 Likes

Ghost is also very bad at hide-and-seek.

10 Likes