Single Random Falsehoods

Carnival Magic (1981) is the monkey picture we never knew we needed.

I said, “He was a minkey.

2 Likes

It was lost for many a year. Then it miraculously showed up in Kinga’s trash can. The world is a better(?) place for it.

The recently concluded “Count of Monte Cristo” has revealed that there are a total of 114 Monte Cristos! Visit our website today to find the location of a Monte Cristo near you.

3 Likes

What do I get for finding a Monte Cristo?

1 Like

a tasty sandwich

3 Likes

A ham/turkey/swiss sandwich.

Dangit, just beaten by @LadyShelley

3 Likes

Drinking three and a half bottles of cabernet sauvignon wine totally does not give you a hangover the next day, especially if one has abstained from alcohol for over a week, nor does it stain your teeth and lips.

1 Like

And @jimmy_two_times definitely did not learn that the hard way.

2 Likes

The incense did not overpower this very small church yesterday and totally did not remind me of a stoner hotboxing a small enclosed space.

But wearing some decent clothes totally got me laid afterwards at the bar.

2 Likes

I was one of the people bathing in mud in Bullet With Butterfly Wings.

2 Likes

Leap Year Animation GIF by STORKS

1 Like

The Japan-only RPG Live a Live is most notable for its seven different plotlines. This was due Square having such severe internal conflict that seven different games were being worked on at once. When the conflict resolved, the games were merged together and a final storyline was written to attempt to bring everything together.

1 Like

Coffee is a root vegetable. Kinda’ makes you wonder why they named the fruit “beans.” Just to confuse us, I guess. :coffee:

3 Likes

Women really enjoy it when I drunkenly text them many paragraphs of stream-of-consciousness “thoughts” late it night, and I’ve never been blocked on the phone by anyone.

3 Likes

Jimmy here sure has had an interesting life.

4 Likes

Kevin Brighting, known for his work on The Stanley Parable, is working on a new book. Like Stanley, it focuses on narration and free will, telling the completely accurate story of your (yes, you specifically) life. It’s set to release at precisely the moment you die.

3 Likes

Heart’s “Barracuda” and ELO’s “Don’t Bring Me Down” have more in common than just being smash 1970s hits. Turns out they’re both about the same notoriously difficult record executive: the much-feared Bruce “Barracuda” Batavian. (1898-2008)

He was a highly litigious individual, on top of his numerous other moral failings. Hence Jeff Lynne fudging the truth by claiming that the chorus of his song didn’t actually contain the word “Bruce.”

Though his influence thankfully faded at decade’s end, it’s possible that XTC also ran afoul of him, and were inspired to write “Funk Pop A Roll” in response. This claim has yet to be substantiated, however.

2 Likes

:clap: Very nice.

When I have time, I’ll tell you all the story of when Jimi Hendrix was experimenting sexually.

:notes: 'scuse me, while I kiss this guy :notes:

2 Likes