SO...How Does It Feel To Have ALL The Episodes?

It is a GOOD feeling I can just call them up, even if it’s just for a little while (unless I won them all thanks to that survey contest).
However, people will be surprised some are not included, even in season nine.
Darn rights problems.
ENJOY!

14 Likes

FEELS GOOOOODDD

5 Likes

Very strapped up and ready for the End Times, thank you. I’m storing them with my box of Hamdingers.

9 Likes

What was that? Sorry, I’ve piled them all up and have been rolling around in them all morning.

11 Likes

Most of the episodes. I would love to watch the Godzilla movies in the Gizmoplex. Maybe one day…

8 Likes

The Gizmoplex will become so successful that Kinga will buy and sell companies. She’ll buy Netflix and delete it out of spite, then buy Toho just so she can own Godzilla.

13 Likes

May the mighty White Dot so will it!

8 Likes

I have them all on disc, so it really doesn’t feel all that different.

It’s nice that I can watch (many of) them through the Gizmoplex, and I like the vault picks, with the extra bits thrown in there.

5 Likes

Since the movies are all in liquid form, I wonder what happens if you mix them?

9 Likes

You really don’t want to know.

6 Likes

“Torgo, you can do magic things!”

6 Likes

“He learned almost too late that man is an an eye creature.”

7 Likes

It felt weird watching Final Sacrifice last night, thinking it wasn’t supposed to be available and now is nowhere to be found there. I’m wondering if I dreamed that.

9 Likes

Ohhhh, I get it. You don’t sell The Final Sacrifice here. Right. :wink: So which alley should I make sure to stay away from, and what code word should I make sure not to let slip when I hand a shadowy figure a wad of cash?

10 Likes

PRETTY NICE

-or-

IT STINKS!!!

6 Likes

I always feel bad giving a serious reply to a joke answer, but… :slight_smile:

Judging from the MST3K subreddit Final Sacrifice was, briefly, available on Gizmoplex either last night or this morning but it’s gone now. I’m guessing someone flipped the wrong switch behind the scenes. The episode is on Gizmoplex, but only if you bought or received it prior to Shout Factory losing the rights to it in I believe 2017.

8 Likes

My allegedly “Ultimate” MST3K collection was somehow missing Mike’s hosting debut in The Brain That Wouldn’t Die. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: $7.99 later, Ultimacy is restored.

8 Likes

Once the episodes were up, I immediately know what I wanted to see, but Revenge of the Creature wasn’t made available…

Must be something to do with Ape Law!

6 Likes

Ditto with It Conquered the World - which is odd, because the unriffed version is freely available to stream on other services.

5 Likes

Feels amazing!

The sight of my KingaKool Video Fridge stuffed with episodes is incredible.

6 Likes