So if Peter Graves went to the University of Minnesota…

…where did other experiment alums go to hone their skills?

I’m assuming that Santo spent some time lecturing at Castleton.

Rowsdower once slept under the bleachers at the Three Rivers Moose Lodge Community College and Swap Meet.

The Atlantic Rim guy and whatsisname from Robot Wars were clearly in the same frat at Robo-U. (Go fightin’ Voltrons!)

Who am I missing?

13 Likes

June Talbot majored in drinking at the local finishing school, but minored in Jewelry Making. This stood her in good stead when it was time to wield that murder ring against her various foes. Remembering that shiny dress she wore, I think a Blacksmithing course might have also been involved.

10 Likes

Not many people know that Big Stupid is an associate professor of Hobo-American Studies.

20 Likes

Ator went to the Hollyfield School of Cosmetology.

8 Likes

Dr. Lisa Van Horn (Doctor of Chemistry, Rocketship X-M) learned to serve coffee to her male superiors at Heidelberg University.

11 Likes

I assume that everyone who worked in that computer room in The Time Travelers went to DeVry.

18 Likes

And studied gun repair.

9 Likes

Tangentially related:

mst3k517endcredits

A few days ago, I JUST NOTICED this end credits gag from Beginning of the End, the episode with the University of Minnesota sketch.

16 Likes

Okay, that’s awesome

4 Likes

Gerry & Sylvia are proud graduates of SDSMT.

7 Likes

Dr Z trained extensively at SeaWorld before dropping out of their program with a hastily scrawled note to HR explaining that they are the ones who are insane.

15 Likes

Are you suggesting that’s not the normal way to hand in your notice?

9 Likes

Ross Hagen went to the university of life, baby.

12 Likes

But he never enjoys chili peppers at the cafeteria.

6 Likes

Sam Casey took shop at Harvard Law School (Under “Operation Admit-the-Dumb”).

10 Likes

Let’s face it, the hero of Time Chasers never really went to Castleton.

9 Likes

Aram Fingal learned about computer programming through subliminal messages implated in his head while sleeping in a Syntho-Flavo-Pod

10 Likes

Assuming there was anti-sodium safety in numbers, the creatures from Horror at Party Beach attended UC Santa Cruz.

10 Likes

The kid from Wizards of the Lost Kingdom was admitted to Hog Warts School for Animal Husbandry

Edit:

Wait, no!

The Hog Warts School for Cosmetic Livestockery

5 Likes

Actually, Aram went to school at BosNyWash central. It’s right there in the movie! I’ve heard that the mascot is a filthy disgusting anteater.

7 Likes