So there are some copy's in the 'plex.

Just wanted to point out something. Both Santo in the Treasure of Dracula and Beyond Atlantis have two entries in the Video Fridge. I thought one was the pre-release version, but both Santo’s have ending credits. Seems the same for Atlantis.

So I am not sure why there are copies, but I am here just to notify you all. I am starting my rewatch and I got a little confused.

Not that difficult, I know.

1 Like

They are the Turkey Day versions. Which are the same. I don’t like the confusion they cause either, but at least we know why it happened.

1 Like

The version with the ticket art is the “live” version. So there will be the adverts for Bendy and such. It will also have the after shows.

The version with the blue and yellow title art is just the film.

EDIT: I double-checked the Fridge, and now see what you mean. Not sure why those two would be listed twice. They shouldn’t be the Turkey Day Marathon versions as that is its own listing.

2 Likes

The non-season 13 Turkey Day episodes are also doubled up, but at least those are “enhanced” versions, so there is something different about them.

The dupes for Santo and Sleep for Health have a “-td” designation for Turkey Day:

Beyond Atlantis doesn’t have this, just to bother me further, but it’s got to be the same thing, ya know?

4 Likes

Well, that’s good to know. But I do wish that if your gonna show a Turkey Day episode, throw in a cameo from Turkules.

I needs my meaty abominations.

3 Likes

The Turkey Day sketches are also in the fridge, but are isolated from the episodes. Presumably that’s so a playlist could be constructed to replay the event, and another to have just the sketches, without having to maintain multiple versions of the same video content. I don’t think playlisting is a thing yet, but this would allow for it. Still, I don’t think there should be exact duplicates of episodes (in this case the three Season 13 entries; the others are indeed modified, and I’d like to see the labels on the canisters say that in a more pronounced way, not just a tiny little square in the corner).

2 Likes