So where do you imagine the placement of Tom's "eyes"?

I know it is heavily implied in some episodes that Tom’s “eyes” are in the middle of his dome. Ever since I started watching back in 1991 I’ve always envisioned his “eyes” in the space below the dome and above his beak.
So…where do YOU envision his eyes?

6 Likes

Behind you :flushed::flushed::flushed:

9 Likes

Oh, wow.

I just imagine his entire dome is like a giant eyeball.

11 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, too, like it was some kinda big sensory dome sorta thing.

At least the front half, anyway.

7 Likes

On some level, he doesn’t have eyes, more so absorbs movies via osmosis. In reptilicus, I think Tom actually says he doesn’t have eyes also.

4 Likes

In the middle because that’s pretty much where the were when Joel(?) put the sticker eyes on him. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He expresses curiosity about how the world looks to those of us with two eyes. But does he have none? One? Three or more? He’s the wind, baby :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Was that not jonah with googly eyes? An eye op for servo, cut to the mads for the bit, then back to a mission accomplished of jonah and crow admiring Tom and his googly eyes?

4 Likes

He doesn’t need eyes he’s all charisma!!

3 Likes

He’s the wind, baby.

5 Likes

Damn, made the same joke before I saw your post lol

4 Likes

mst3k610servoshead

HERE THEY ARE

7 Likes

That looked so weird at first glance hahaha

4 Likes

I know what it is, @optiMSTie - you’re jealous of my good looks!

5 Likes

We all know that , such shameful behaviour from a mod :joy:

4 Likes

Was it? I can’t remember now. Which episode?

2 Likes

I genuinely had that written as Mike, not Jonah right up until I posted lol. May need a min to find out but shall edit once found.

Starcrash :joy: freak master stroke sketch

2 Likes

I favor the “sensory dome” model, with suggested eye placement using stuff like eyeglasses being purely for comedy value.

4 Likes

So uh… what do you guys think of Servo’s new head?
The audience:

4 Likes

If you mean the one in the picture above, that’s my reaction. If you mean the frosted one he has now, I don’t know if I’d have noticed the difference if people hadn’t pointed it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like