So which Tom and Crow is Joel going to get

Do we know if he’s getting Jonah’s or Emily’s?

I believe it’s Emily’s crew. Joel will likely be in another Simulator of Love, after all.

Also, it’s clearly Conor voicing Tom in the trailer for Friday’s new episode (Demon Squad).

6 Likes

They could mix it up and go with the Conor/Hampton combo, or maybe some third Crow, but Conor/Kelsey seems likely.

1 Like

That looks to be the case based on the teaser. Although, (and either I could be mistaken or maybe it was some rumour I misread as being true) wasn’t Josh Weinstein and Bill Corbett supposed to reprise their roles as Joel’s Tom and Crow for his episodes?

They reprised it for those fundraising shorts a couple years back, so everyone thought they would here, too, but Bill’s gone on record as saying it’s time to step back and let the kids have a swing at the puppet. Josh is actually on the show, but it was not him on the trailer, so maybe he had the same thought.

6 Likes

I don’t know if he will be on his own Simulator of Love, though. When we see him in the Demon Squad trailer,
you can see the background of the bridge of the initial Comedy Central-era SOL. Since time travel is involved, Dr Erhart could have just tractored in the original SOL with Joel in it. But is it Joel from the past or…the future!!!

Also, we see Emily’s bots getting sucked up by twin tubes. Which just underlines that the bots themselves are not part of the sim in the SimOL.

5 Likes

Since he’s only soloing 2 episodes, maybe he’ll even change it up and riff with both sets of bots.

5 Likes

The real question is, will he have Magic Voice?

12 Likes

I hope he has to deal with both sets simultaneously

3 Likes

This may clear up some things…

13 Likes

In a surprise twist, Joel get’s Jonah’s puppets but Emily’s voice actors.

9 Likes

What if… the Simulator of Love can simulate the bridge and tunnel sequence of any past SoL? That’s my headcanon and I’m sticking to it.

6 Likes

What if because of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff, Joel is trapped with all the bots: past, present, & future?

4 Likes

That would be the best of all things.

5 Likes

I imagine Emily’s bots. Splits the episodes evenly between bot cast.

3 Likes

In an absolute twist,
The role of Tom Servo will be played by Crow T Robot.
The role of Crow T Robot will be played by Tom Servo.
The role of GPC will be played by Dr. Donna St. Phibes.
The role of Magic Voice will be played by Joe Don Baker.

And Featuring

Summary

Nicholas Cage

as

DR. CLAYTON FORRESTER!

5 Likes

But who will play TV’s Frank?

5 Likes

Surprisingly… It’s Gotta be Munchie!

4 Likes

15 Likes

Feel the rhythm!

Feel the rhyme!

Get on up!

It’s bobsled time!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL RUNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS!

13 Likes