So which Tom and Crow is Joel going to get

For this episode, Joel will be voiced by Itchy, Servo by Lumpy and Crow by Malla.

#RAWRGWAWGGR

Untitled-1

3 Likes

Dear gods, noooooooooooooo!

2 Likes

Due to the most recent freak accident, Servo and Crow are now gonna be speaking in Japanese during the first theater segment (not counting Madvertisements): with voices provided by Akio Otsuka (Snake from Metal Gear Solid), and Jun Fukuyama (Roy since Super Smash Bros. Melee) respectively.

4 Likes

I saw Weird Al give a talk and Q&A after a screening of UHF, and someone asked him who he thought would play him in a reboot. His answer? “Probably Jonah Ray. He’s in everything these days.”

So I predict, just as a wild guess, that the role of Joel will actually be played by one Jonah Ray Rodrigues.

1 Like

Luke Skywalker “Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!” Reaction GIF

BIGgest Spoiler Yet:

All voices will be provided by… a certain notorious destroyer of worlds, and his killer volcano of course.

Now remember: mum’s the word on this. If Alternaversal finds out I spilled the beans, we’ll have to kill us. :shushing_face:

As a double curveball, Tom Servo will be voiced by Bill Corbett, and Crow will be voiced by a highly aggressive Joe Don Baker.

1 Like

Tom and Crow won’t have voices.

6 Likes

#gottabelumpy

2 Likes

I would love to hear Akio Otsuka voice Tom Servo. His voice is like butter.

1 Like