SOLVED: Backer atrium search sends me into a black hole

I can get into the “wall of thanks” atrium, but when I click on it my entire screen goes black and I have to back out of the page.

2 Likes

It goes black for me too.

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

Same here, also when I do a search for my name specifically, I get the black hole. Clicking on the sponsors does work, though.

2 Likes

Can you try refreshing the page and let us know if that fixes it? Might be a one time error because we just updated the backer list.

2 Likes

Reloading causes it to come back for a couple of seconds, then it goes black again.

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Same for me as well. It just…stops working. (At least it could have been the white dot!)

2 Likes

Apologies, all. We’re working on it – more news soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Ivan!

3 Likes

Again, Ivan. You’re a lifesaver.

2 Likes

FWIW, I can’t make this error happen (Mac, Chrome 100.0.4896.75 (Official Build) (x86_64).

2 Likes

There’s no need to panic unless this guy shows up and explains that you have been Banished to the Black Hole!

2 Likes

Oh, my goodness that brings back memories of my best friend and I playing it at her house when we were in junior high. :smiley:

On topic: for what it’s worth, I got the black screen just now but then, I refreshed the page and it appears to be working, although it’s a little slow. (And I’m using Chrome on a Lenovo ThinkPad.)

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to create this issue. I tried going into the backer atrium from other places, and did multiple searches, and found results each time…

1 Like

Hey! Backer numbers are there now! Woot! Great job!

Not getting a black screen, but the screen does ‘lock’ when trying to do a search. Searching for my name (LadyShelley) I get the background image, but nothing else. If I leave and go back into the Backer area, my search term is still there, and it’s still just the background image, so the “Close” is not wiping the search term. Is it supposed to?

Chrome Version 100.0.4896.60 (Official Build) (64-bit) desktop computer
In the middle of this, Chrome decided to update. now on Version 100.0.4896.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) and still having the same issue

3 Likes

It is working for me now.

3 Likes

Yep, works for me as well.

Well done, team!

4 Likes