SOLVED: Cambot navigation menu not legible in Chrome

In Chrome, when I click on cambot, a menu appears on the opposite side of the screen where I just clicked (which is a problem in and of itself). No matter what background I’m on (home screen, lobby, fridge) the navigation menu is in a format that simply can’t be seen or read.

1 Like

That is really weird. What version of Chrome are you on?

1 Like

Not having that issue with an up-to-date version of Chrome on my Mac.

1 Like

Apparently it’s an iPad issue, you get the same garbled menu whether you use Chrome or Safari. The theater is basically useless on my iPad, but works great on my chrome book.

1 Like

They look like they’re using a Windows computer, not an iPad.

1 Like

Think you’re right, though the garbling is identical.

2 Likes

Interesting. I happen to be on travel so I’m using my work laptop. Chrome updates are controlled by my admin so I’m using Chrome 86.0.4240.111. So looks like an issue with older versions of Chrome.

1 Like

Yes. I was using a Widows 10 Pro version 21H2 computer. Intel(R) Core™ i5-4310U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.60 GHz. 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.

1 Like

I think so. I’m on version 99.0.4844.51. You’re quite a few updates behind. :slight_smile:

Hey @TheRoamingAsshat, are you still seeing the garble? We’re trying to see what else still needs to be fixed after the last couple updates.

Thanks!