SOLVED - Can't Access / Sign In to Anything

Okay. I’ve spent a week trying to figure this out, and I’ve slammed right into a brick wall.

I did not previously have a VHX or any other sort of account, only this forum’s Discourse sign in. I was waiting for the app launch to get everything set up. So I got the email on Monday and start it up.

– Downloaded the Gizmoplex app on my Roku.
– Attempted to sign in, using the email/password combo I had for the forum.
– Not recognized.
– I hit “reset password.”
– Never received email.
– Tried that again.
– No email.
– Go over to VHX and sign up for an account.
– See absolutely nothing available through VHX; it’s asking me for subscribers and channel info (it seems to think I’m a content creator, not consumer).
– Try to sign into Gizmoplex with same info I used on VHX.
– Not recognized.
– Hit “reset password.”
– No email.

And so it goes for the last 72 hours. Can’t sign into the Gizmoplex on phone, desktop, through the email links, or through Roku. Can’t seem to reset password. I’m using the same email across all platforms.

I’m probably just missing something completely simple and obvious, but could someone please take mercy on me and show me what’s right in front of my face? I’m usually very good at following directions and / or figuring things out, but this is eluding me and my frustration is making my eyes spin in their sockets.

Appreciate any info!

3 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: SOLVED: I am lost. (Login / Usage Questions)