SOLVED: Can't view anything in Gizmoplex

For at least the last week I can’t view any movies in the Gizmoplex. On my Roku it gets to 13% and stops loading with “Error 2”. in any of my web browsers, it just spins forever when trying to start a movie. I’ve tried from both my home and office.

2 Likes

I swear this wasn’t working for the last week, and I just tried about 30 minutes ago, but I just loaded it up and everything is working now!

3 Likes

You should mark it as a Bug Report. That might get more of a response from the people who can possibly help out.

1 Like

Some of us have such power.

Mr Burns GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

I used to. I don’t know what happened to that. I don’t know if the fact that I’m busy through much of the day during the week has worked against me or if I offended someone with power and lost my Regular status, but I’m no longer Regular and so I couldn’t do it myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The status is one of those set by Discourse. Out of every 100 days, you have to visit a certain number of times, read, I think 25% of the posts, like and receive a certain number of likes on your posts.

1 Like

Well, that’s where I falter. There are way too many posts now for me to come even close to reading 25%. I guess I’ll have to stay irregular. :smiley:

1 Like

There’s a cap on the total, but I don’t remember the number.

1 Like

The cap is ridiculously high. 25% of topics, capped at 500. 25% of posts, capped at 20,000. This is over 100 days.

Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Also you have to log in at least 50% of those 100 days. That’s doesn’t take long, but the rest is a looooot of reading. There’s a 2 week graced period if you fall behind.

I am surprised every time I see I am still a regular.

1 Like