**SOLVED** Finally Tried Getting 'Plexy, Playback Halts to Buffer Every Few Seconds **SOLVED**

I tried streaming for the first time in anticipation of tomorrow, using my LG OLED CX’s browser. As the title states, this did not go well. Pausing for a few minutes didn’t help, and I gave up after taking a half hour to watch ten minutes of Gunslinger.

Is this just me/my commenction/the browser/yesterday, or are people typically able to play through a title without incident? I use the TV all the time to stream Netflix and Prime, but it’s possible the browser is not up to the task (although I’ve used it recently to catch up on acouple Marx Brothers films, come to think of it).

I’ve streamed from the android app and the website and haven’t had any buffering. Though I do have a crazy fast download speed(650Mbps).

1 Like

I watched a bit on my TV and it was fuzzy and jerky up front, but evened out eventually. Not ideal, but not the worst I’ve seen.

1 Like

I’d recommend hooking a laptop up to your TV for the premier if you’re having issues.

1 Like

I gave it a whirl again last night. The TV’s browser was just as frustrating as the first time, but casting from my laptop to the TV was flawless. Device limitations/conflict, I suppose. Problem solved, and it sounds like there plenty of ways to view if one doesn’t work out for somebody.

My fear was the the system was stumbling under pre-premier traffic, but that does not seem to be the case. Good news, everyone!

I’m currently testing the Fire TV app with The Human Duplicators and a wi-fi connection that maxes out at about 12Mbps. It works fine.

1 Like