SOLVED: Gauntlet rentals

So I’ve been renting Season 12 episodes on the Gizmoplex, but there’s not a rent option for The Day Time Ended. It’s currently the only Season 12 episode that can’t be rented. What’s up with that?

2 Likes

Moved this to the help desk so @ivan’s team will see it.

If you are having similar issues, please don’t for get to vote! Bugs and problems are prioritised based on your input and votes.

2 Likes

(Here’s where I attempt a joke about this being the day time to rent ends, but I won’t. I’ll just mention the idea of the joke, which effectively is the same, but I don’t have to take actual blame for it.)

In seriousness, though, I hope this is resolved. It’s long been a movie I enjoy, and I was very happy when it got the MST3K treatment. You should be able to see it.

3 Likes

Looking at the Android Gizmoplex app, it looks like it’s available for me to rent. @Sitting_Duck, what app or site are you using?

I can see the problem on Gizmoplex.com, it’s only giving the “buy” option.

1 Like

I can’t speak for @Sitting_Duck’s situation, but for myself, I found the same situation over here.

I’m using the regular Gizmoplex VHX site on Firefox on a Windows laptop, and The Day Time Ended isn’t giving me a rental option, while the other Season 12 episodes are giving me rental options

Here’s 1204, The Day Time Ended without the rental option:

And here’s the rest of Season 12 with the rental options:

1 Like

The lack of a rental option for The Day Time Ended is also reflected on the main store screen on the Gizmoplex VHX site:

1 Like

I just tried Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge on my Windows laptop, and the same stuff I detailed in my above posts came up the same way there as well.

1 Like

This has been fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

7 Likes