SOLVED: Haven't Updated With New Events

Just wanted to mention that the Gizmoplex Virtual Theater still has the “Santo and the Treasure of Dracula” and “Manos Tribute Special” posters up in the Lobby and the KingaDome. The new premiere for “Robot Wars” is in 3 days so they might want to update the cardboard posters in the lobby and the KingaDome outside the theater where Usher Crow stops us to check our tickets lol.

Looking forward to this Friday!

~Core (@MST3KaDay on Instagram)

5 Likes

It’s occurred to me, too.
I totally haven’t been checking since last week to see when/if they’ll update. :rofl:

3 Likes

I just checked this too, made me wonder if it got pushed back.

2 Likes

Hopefully, it’ll update tomorrow.

2 Likes

Might only update on the first of the month. Just so happens that corresponds with the next episode this time around.

2 Likes

I don’t have access to the Virtual Theater yet, but on Gizmoplex.com the banner header advertises Robot Wars for April 1st, so I think we’re still all systems go for this Friday (pending White Dot approval of course).

6 Likes

Ideally, it’d probably update the night after the most recent event ends, so that it’s never advertising an event that has already happened.

That’s just how I’d go about it, though, and I know they’re likely busy with more important things.

(And as mentioned in Feature Requests, a place to view previous standees and art would be wonderful)

4 Likes

I’d love a broom closet where all the “discarded” standees are stacked together, and you can click through them.

18 Likes

Bonus points if the room is hidden behind a green curtain.

8 Likes

I was just about to ask this. I’ve been doing “movie posters” for the Friday live events…but I don’t have anything for tomorrow =(

So, I has a sad =(

4 Likes

Weird. The exterior of the Gizmoplex hasn’t updated, and if you enter from there, it displays the previous standees. Once inside though, if you reload, they have updated. We don’t have a standee for the re-watch event on the 15th, but Ep. 02 and 03 are on display now!

Edit: Looks like we don’t have a standee for the 15th because the 15th is being skipped. Event postponed.

4 Likes

The exterior was updated for me.

2 Likes

Got the exterior and entrance floor updated for April.

Kind of disappointed we didn’t get any word the upcoming backer event for April 15th, but we got a premiere date to the world on the marquee!

1 Like

My standees updated as well, after the premiere of “Robot Wars”.

They said at the end of the discussion portion of the last premiere for “Robot Wars” that they’ve postponed the April 15th Special Event (of watching a classic episode I assume) until May, after the Gizmoplex has opened to the public. I don’t remember the exact date though. I believe the reason was so they could focus all their attention & energy on the public premiere of the Gizmoplex on May 6th but regardless, it was specifically mentioned by Matt, Joel, Ivan and Lesley that it was postponed. I don’t remember the date. Maybe Lesley can remind us.

4 Likes

The next Special event was supposed to be April 15. It was never stated what the event would be. It’s not cancelled, just bumped. (My guess is we will have two special event events in May as a result.)

5 Likes

That would be awesome!

2 Likes

It would make a lot of sense for May to be a very loaded month, since it’s the first month with outside subscribers.

4 Likes

mst3k events

Growler and Waverly’s Original Amateur & Cosplay Night, LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

11 Likes

I would so love to see that Kinga and Max riff of Mr. B Natural!

9 Likes

Again, it’s too soon to believe it’ll ever happen. But… STILL!!!

7 Likes