SOLVED: Issues with Member Pass?

I don’t know if this is a common error that people are having, but the virtual theater still does not seem to recognize that I have a member pass. Is this an issue where because there is no live event coming up it won’t let me use this page or is this an issue with my pass in general?

2 Likes

Screenshots captured on a Macbook using Google Chrome, in case this is a tech error.

1 Like

The Kingadome theater is only active during a live event. If you want to watch the replay from last night (or Santo) head over to the regular Gizmoplex site: Browse - MST3K: THE GIZMOPLEX

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s how I watched the replay, although I don’t see the short in my virtual library in the Video Vault, which is annoying.

1 Like

You can also watch it in one of the bunkers. When you’re in the freezer search for “Manos” and it’ll pop up, labeled with the ticket. (or just go to “My Videos”, search Manos, and there you go)

2 Likes

Literally could not find it until that, wow. They need to improve the search function since it doesn’t pop up with Season 13, Jonah Heston host, or even in my full video library. Thanks for the help though!

4 Likes

You’re welcome. That happened with Santo for the first few days, the only way to find it was to search the title.

3 Likes

Maybe it was because I wasn’t using the virtual theater yet and just using the main gizmoplex site, but I didn’t have that issue. Wouldn’t put it past the vt to have that issue, but that’s an easy “this needs to be fixed before main launch”

2 Likes