SOLVED: Kickstarter backer expires June 30? No Live event?

So, I went in to watch tonight’s live GIzmoplex event, but it says my kickstarter event pass expired June 30. Though, when I went to the Gizmoplex live event link, it says included with all Gizmoplex passes—but mine expired then?

I went through lots of emails and support links and found out that I should have paid extra to see the full new seasons. I did request a Season pass at the kickstarter rate, but wondering if anyone else just realized this.

1 Like

The Kickstarter passes were different lengths depending on what level you pledged at. There is a thread where they answer the question of how to extend your pass.

4 Likes

Hello there, @MichaelVH, and welcome to the forums!

I see that you requested a Season Pass at the Kickstarter rate. Please keep us posted here so that we can know how that worked out for you.

If any other Kickstarter backers are in a similar situation and would like to extend their Gizmoplex Pass, you certainly can do so.

Taken from the help article linked below:

If your Kickstarter rewards (or pre-order selections) include a pass for 3, 6 or 9 months of Gizmoplex access, you can upgrade to a full 12 month pass whenever you’re ready.

We’ll even give a special backer discount on the regular price.

Just email us at kickstarter@mst3k.com and let us know the email address you used for your Kickstarter pledge, and we’ll walk you through the rest!

3 Likes