SOLVED: Logging into the Gizmoplex issues?

Did everyone who backed had to create a login? I tried putting in my Kickstarter email and it says it wasn’t an account. Am I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

Do you have a VHX account? It uses your VHX account name and password.

2 Likes

Confirmed - I didn’t even wait for the email and went to a prior email with Backerkit rewards and used my VHX password and was able to activate the membership.

1 Like

Get a message that just says “error” when I click on the Redeem Now button on the Gizmoplex site. I’m logged-in.
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like

Okay, it’s not only me then. I’m getting that too. Just “error” when I try to redeem, even though it shows I’m logged in.

1 Like

My email ended up coming through. Everything seems to be working now.

1 Like

I’m logged in on my browser just fine, but when I try to log in on Roku, it hangs on the “Setting things up…” screen. Anyone else having that problem, or can anyone suggest a fix?

1 Like

I was getting Error. I went to my list of rewards and unlocked both individually.

1 Like

Update: after waiting for maybe ten or fifteen minutes, I found the Roku went to a screensaver. when I toggled back, it was still hanging on the “setting things up” screen, so I hit the home button. I clicked on the app again and I’m in! I don’t know what changed, but hooray!

1 Like

It’s early, things are gonna be a bit buggy. I hope Gizmoplex app comes to PS4.

3 Likes

Nope. Sony doesn’t play well with app developers.

1 Like

Bummer. Fingers crossed my firestick will have it or I’m watching on a phone.

3 Likes

Help! I have a VHX account and I know my login info still works because I can log directly in to VHX and see my past purchases including MST3K season 11. But the Gizmoplex won’t take those credentials!! It keeps saying my password is wrong.

1 Like

For those of you having trouble getting the code links to work with your VHX login - is the email address associated with your VHX login different than the one you used on Kickstarter? And have you been able to redeem any other links from this campaign?

Update 57 has the fire tv app link

1 Like

The app is available now for Amazon Fire sticks (look for MST3K not Gizmoplex) in the app store

3 Likes

Yes, the email address is the same. The Gizmoplex even recognizes that I have an account but it won’t take my password, and I know the password is correct because I can log directly into VHX and see my past MST rewards.

1 Like

You, me both, buddy!

1 Like

I confirm VHX login works at the giz’n’gulp.

2 Likes

When I try to register it tells me the e-mail address already exists.

1 Like