SOLVED: Logging into the Gizmoplex issues?

I know exactly what the issue was. I had updated my email to a different one between the time I redeemed the original rewards and today’s new codes. I just changed my email back to the old one and everything worked perfectly.

1 Like

There should be a login help that doesn’t reset your password, but asks for your email you used for your account, then sends you an email with a link to get you logged in, try that route.

1 Like

If that’s the case see if you can login, using the login help that sends you a login link to your email.

1 Like

OK, I’m in. I was already registered under my VHX password. (Which I had to look up.)

1 Like

Maybe try a different browser and see if you can get past that. Or check if you have an ad blocker turned on.

1 Like

For anybody seeing “error” when you click “Redeem now”, go to gizmoplex.com and login there before clicking on the activation link in the email. When I waited to login until I got to the code redemption page, it wouldn’t work.

2 Likes

This ended up being what worked for me. Thank you.

1 Like

Awesome!

Sharing my experience here, just in case it helps anyone:

It is possible that you have the correct info and still can’t log in to Gizmoplex.com. I had VHX.tv open in one tab and logged in correctly. I opened the Gizmoplex in another tab and it repeatedly gave me an incorrect login or password error, even though both sites use the same info.

I did a password reset on Gizmoplex.com, “changed” it to the correct password I was already using and got in immediately.

So … if you know you have the right info and you still can’t get in, just reset it to what is already working and you’ll be good to go.

Exactly, If you set up your VHX account, that’s the information you should us for both the APP and the new content releases.