SOLVED: Master Ninja II not in the app

So when the Gizmoplex launched the first thing I gravitated to was the Master Ninja episodes. I was disappointed to see Master Ninja II was not available in the app. However I noticed it is available on gizmoplex.com. Also, The Castle of Fu Manchu has the episode description for Master Ninja II.

3 Likes

Is it one of those things where you have to buy it with a computer before you can see it on your mobilism?

1 Like

Which app? I can see my copy at the regular gizmoplex site, in the virtual theater and with the Chrome app.

1 Like

It’s one of those weird instances of it existing on the website but not in app. Also $2 more than everything else. But you can buy it and it should be accessible in all after that

4 Likes

Interesting. I’m referring to the apple tv app.

1 Like

Here is the description for The Castle of Fu Manchu in which the crew watches Master Ninja II :joy:

2 Likes

That’s the director’s cut.

4 Likes

Hmm, That’s really weird. I’ll send up the @ivan signal. He might have some insight. I’m not sure who we contact for app issues if it’s the team or, in this case, Apple.

3 Likes

reminds me of the VHS copy of Hellcats featuring the cast…of Bloodlust. They fixed it for the DVD.

2 Likes

Are there any episodes that just aren’t available at all?

I was looking at the available library on the app and it was missing a lot, which I assumed were due to losses of rights.

Seeing this makes me wonder if they’re available on the site though…

1 Like

There are a dozen or so episodes that are no longer available due to rights issues. Someone will be along with a list, I’m sure. Most of them are the old Godzilla movies, sadly.

2 Likes

When you look at the desktop version of the website, each season has a graphic of available/unavailable episodes, and text listing them out as well.

3 Likes

Thanks for flagging this for us, everyone. It should be fixed in the iOS and tvOS apps now, along with the price on Gizmoplex.com.

This should also be fixed!

9 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like