SOLVED: Name misspelled

I think i found my name on the backer wall but my name is misspelled if it is? Anyone else?

2 Likes

Same here - I think I found my name on the Wall of Thanks in the Gizmoplex Virtual Theater, but it is misspelled. I am not certain if it is me as I don’t recall my backer Number (or how to find it).
The attached shows a “Sean D Moore” but nowhere do I find the correct “Shawn D Moore”. ?

1 Like

Shon Dee Moar, got it!

3 Likes

Very disappointed to be unable to find my name on the wall either. I asked it be added as “J. David Clarke”, found one close that says J. Clark, don’t know if that’s mine or not but if so it is misspelled/incorrect (both). On the Kickstarter i am listed as backer 4101, which doesn’t correspond to the site backer numbers so I have no way of knowing. :frowning:

2 Likes

@ivan mentioned someplace (though I cannot recall where and Discourse search didn’t spot it) that the backer wall isn’t completed. It’s a placeholder with placeholder text all over, and work to finalize it was around the corner.

The virtual theater is still being built and has a ways to go in the backer betas as it is.

4 Likes

Here is Ivan’s post RE: backer numbers. It appears to be taking a little longer than planned, but what doesn’t?

6 Likes

w00t! Thanks for trackin’ that down.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m another Shaun with a name misspelling! Except, uh, “Shaun” is spelled ok. It’s my last name, “Clayton” that is spelled wrong. It’s misspelled as “Clayotn.”

1 Like

Forrester, Forrester, Doctor Clayotn Forrester!

3 Likes