SOLVED: Name not appearing in Backer Atrium Wall of Thanks

Pledged at an appropriate level and my name isn’t showing up. (Is there a way to search by backer number provided by Kickstarter in case I wrote something besides my name on my survey and am just forgetting by chance?!)

UPDATE: I finally found my name. For some reason my original search inquiry included a space after my last name. This only brought up my wife’s name on the wall. Eliminating the space after my search query produced both my name and hers. It’s finicky but it does work!

4 Likes

Chiming in here…I am also not on the backer wall =(

3 Likes

Heck, I don’t even know how to view the backer wall from where I am. o_0

2 Likes

It’s in the Gizmoplex app (I only got access today) – not the MST3K viewing app they released a few weeks back for multiple platforms.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks. I’m just on a laptop (Mac High Sierra) so I guess I can wait a bit.

2 Likes

I think they are emailing backers in batches, as regards gaining access to the Gizmoplex proper. Early backers first, etc.

2 Likes

You should be able to pull up your answers from the backer survey. If you keep emails, look for one with the subject line:
Survey Confirmation – Let’s Make More MST3K & Build THE GIZMOPLEX!

4 Likes

Thanks for that – although it did confirm my normal name should be appearing on the backer wall…

2 Likes

My name is not on there either. Does your name not go on if you signed up during the special Black Friday deal after Thanksgiving?

2 Likes

The Backer Wall is only for those who backed the Kickstarter.

2 Likes

… and also filled out the survey with “yes put my name on the wall.”

I’m one of the people who said “naw, I don’t need to be on the wall or in the end credits” because I don’t like long lists and I figured by removing my name it would scroll by much faster.