SOLVED: No emailed pass yet

Hi Ivan and company
don’t know if the Friday night passes have been emailed yet but since the same thing happened to me last time I thought I would let you guys know it might have happened again.
if emails/passes have not been sent …then no worries.

1 Like

Were you able to watch the premiere episode? If so, I don’t believe anything else needs to be sent.

1 Like

I was but when I try to get in the theater it says I need one?
anybody else (or everybody else) getting that?

1 Like

The Virtual Theater screening room is only active when there is an event happening at that moment.

2 Likes

this is from the last Kickstarter Update:
And finally: we know that some backers are still having trouble redeeming their Gizmoplex member passes. DON’T WORRY: we don’t want you to miss anything, so we’ll have more information tomorrow on an easier way to activate your pass before Friday’s event!

so do I have to activate a pass or don’t I? it’s confusing and I worked in I.T.

1 Like

The pass Ivan is talking about is the Gizmoplex member pass (3, 6 or 12 months depending on your backer level). Several people said they were either having problems getting the passes to work, or never received the email with the code to claim their pass.

If you have claimed your Gizmoplex Pass, and were able to view the Santos episode either live or as a replay, you are fine. All you will need to do is log into the Gizmoplex website tomorrow to watch the Manos event.

2 Likes

ok.
so why is it when I go in the event theater is says I do not have a pass?
I know it could be just a Beta thing but how am I supposed to know that.
also the last Kickstart Email said there would be another update Wednesday which I never got.
did you

1 Like

ok …when I go the the Gimoplex website…all my passes are there.
(I forgot about this)

so I would guess I am good.
thanks for all who replied.

4 Likes

There seems to just be a wording issue there. The theater is only active during the live events, and the confusing statement that you don’t have a pass is one of the things this current period was designed to fix.

1 Like

This thread has all the details on Crow being a bit too Swayze at the moment

1 Like

I got an email today re: “Member Pass” but couldn’t find it in the library. Redeemed it and it just showed me the Event and Vault Passes I’d only redeemed. Am I looking in the wrong place or is this just a dupe message?

In the hours prior to the Santo episode premiere, there were a number of people reporting that they either never received the email to redeem their Gizmoplex pass or they were having problems logging into the event even though they had a pass.

The email today was a sort of reset. Everyone received this email with a simplified method of redeeming their code if they hadn’t already done so. If you were able to either watch the Santo episode live or if you have since watched the replay, you are good to go. There’s nothing else you need to do. The email today was more to help those who were having problems a couple of weeks ago.

3 Likes