SOLVED: No exit button when you go into a screening bunker

Most of the pages have a way to exit back to the previous page, but neither the screening bunker nor the pages you get when you select a door in the scrrening bunker have an exit button. You can use the cambot to get out, but seems like if pretty much all of the other pages have exit buttons then these should as well.

2 Likes

Mine has one, in the lower left
Odd.

2 Likes

Me too, but it is kind of small and easy to miss. Maybe bigger and up top, where people would look for an exit button generally.

2 Likes

We’ve experimented with it,but then it ends up being distracting when watching a movie or browsing videos. It’s good input, though!

4 Likes

Yeah, I was expecting some way out. And hitting the back button my browser just restarts the movie from the beginning.

1 Like

As mentioned, the exit is on the floor to the left… and personally I want it small and unobtrusive, wouldn’t want it being a distraction as ivan pointed out.

Yeah, keep it on the floor, people will eventually find it, or have it pointed out to them.

2 Likes

Yeah. I just found it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the exit as it is. Not easy to notice.
I only can see the exit button when the screen is in the initial mode. If I click on the Plus to enlarge the screen then the exit sign is out of the frame and the only way to see it again is to click the Minus.

1 Like

I still don’t see the exit button on either of those screens. I had my browser zoom at 125%, so turned it down to 100% thinking that was related, but still don’t see it. On my Chromebook I don’t see a + or - button either. Wish I could attach a screenshot here, but don’t see a way to do that.

1 Like

You should see this green sign in that hastily drawn kind-of-circle, if it’s not there. Have you tried clicking on full screen? (that’s what I had to do to see ‘skip animation’)

2 Likes

Yes, I’m not seeing an exit button in the Video Fridge. Exit buttons could be more prominent, too.

1 Like

I figured out the problem. The exit button is only there when you’re zoomed out in the theater. If you zoom in so that Cambot is in the second row of seats instead of the back of the theater, the exit button is cropped away. Hitting the back button on the browser just gives a video loading error, but keeps you on the same page. The only ways to exit the theater from the second row are to remember that you need to zoom back out so you can reach the exit, right click the back button so you can jump back to the video fridge, or manually change the URL in the address bar.

1 Like

That’s not the screen I was talking about. It’s this screens and the one with the 4 doors you click on to get to this screen

1 Like

From that screen just click on Cambot—back to the main menu is the only place to go from there.

I know you can get out with cambot, but my point was that pretty much every other screen has an exit button and this and the one leading to it does not. Just an inconsistency I noticed.

3 Likes

I couldn’t see the EXIT but used the BETA button to escape.