SOLVED: Question about access to March 3 event for 12 mo. passholder

I have the twelve-month pass (3/4/22 - 2/28/23) and I noted in today’s email that there will be an event held on Friday, March 3, 2023 (“Tom & Crow’s Year End Review Revue”). With my pass expiring on 2/28, does this mean I’ll not be able to access the March 3 event?

Thanks.

8 Likes

I think the final live event was originally intended to be before the end of February and it got shifted to March. I have the same pass and I’m not worried.

4 Likes

What wyswysia said.

Plus, in the email it says, " You can join these events with your GIZMOPLEX MEMBER PASS, if you have one."

That’s events, plural, and that was written under the two announcements. So, I’m assuming it’ll be included.

Oh and there was a typo in the mail, it gave the date as Friday, March 4th, Friday is actually the 3rd (which it says on the standee and banner within the email). Just a heads up, if anyone was confused by that, it should be shown on the 3rd.

3 Likes

Well, I’m going to freak out just the same, thank you very much.

NOTHING IS REAL!!!

4 Likes

A comment from @Lesley on the Kickstarter update responding to a similar question:

“Your passes will cover this event – we just nudged it into March to be closer to the actual Gizmoplex anniversary!”

17 Likes

I’ll begrudgingly admit that something is real. Under protest.

6 Likes

Thank you very much.

4 Likes

The event is in the Gizmoplex Member Pass in the app.

2 Likes

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

3 Likes