SOLVED: Rebroadcast of Demon Squad

Where’s the rebroadcast of Demon Squad, I missed last night??? Please

The episode is available at the VHX site (so the apps should be working too). There were issues last night with the premiere and Vimeo, so the episode posting to the virtual theater is likely delayed as a result.

1 Like

On the “regular” Gizmoplex site (not the theater)–and in the Roku app–the livestream is listed as “Premiere 1306: Emergency Fallback Part 2”.

2 Likes

It wasn’t as good as “Premiere 1306: Emergency Fallback Part 1”, though. I heard they ran out of money and had to switch directors. “Premiere 1306: Emergency Fallback Part 3” suffered a similar fate – but much worse. It was just a jumbled pile of demagogic propaganda with no real plot to bother with.

11 Likes

I watched the replay of 1306 earlier today and it was noticeably lower video quality compared to the others. I did a quick check and the other live stream premiers let you select video quality up to 1080p (or higher, depending) while 1306 was limited to 360p.

I am hoping they are going to get a higher resolution version up at some point, but given the technical difficulties from last night I would not be surprised if they can not.

2 Likes

Yes, I was just now about to start watching it, but the video resolution on my TV watching thru the Roku app is terrible. Hopefully someone is aware of this issue and is working to fix it. Been waiting since 1993 to watch Joel host an episode and now I’m supposed to watch it in bad quality video?

1 Like

Was able to see both premier replay and just the movie version in the last hour, should be back to business as usual :grin:

1 Like

You can always watch the finished episode at high quality and then skip ahead in the livestream to the aftershow Q&A.

3 Likes

Emergency Fallback 2: Fall Harder

3 Likes

2 PREMIERE 2 FALLBACK

2 Likes

Will the Demon Squad replay be avaliable in the Gizmoplex. I was not able to join the live stream and I see there were issues, but was the live stream captured and will I be able to see a replay. I love the end Q&A’s, I often just can not join in on Friday nights to watch it live.
Thanks

1 Like

It’s available for me.

Do you have a member pass or did you just buy the event individually?

1 Like

It’s there now on Gizmoplex.com—try this link or look for this title under your Member Pass:

2 Likes

As mentioned above, there were issues with Vimeo the night of the live broadcast, which is the backend for the Virtual Theater. Due to this, it’s likely there will be a delay getting the episode loaded for the virtual theater. The episode is available through the VHX site (so any apps should be working as well).

1 Like

3MIERE 3ALLBACK!

2 Likes

That’s what I do.

DEMON DRIFTING!

1 Like

I love all you guy’s and gal’s, seriously, no one gave any guff for being the brain injured idiot that I am… Thank you all so much…

3 Likes

Emergency Fallback 2: Fallback Boogaloo.

I was this close to asking the same question yesterday afternoon. Then I saw the link and tried it out. The issues that led to the different naming are a perfect excuse.

2 Likes