SOLVED: Unable to access Season Pass page [May 3RD]

First post here, hello all!

So simply put, I cannot access the Season Pass page. I looked around the forums to see if anyone else was having this issue but found none so I’m writing this to get some help. I hope this isn’t a dumb question and I just missed something.

When I follow the link from this page [MST3K] , I get this:

[Second image in case first doesn’t work.]

It is May 3rd at the time I’m writing this, so I should still be able to get a Season Pass since it’s not the 6th. Can anyone please help me before the May 6th deadline?

Thank you very much!
Mal
www.MatronicArt.com

1 Like

Hmmm… I have an idea we could run with here. Let’s try this. Instead of using that Season 13 link from that MST3K page, try heading to: https://www.gizmoplex.com/browse

From there, try clicking “Library” at the top of the page on the site header.

eventpass

After that, scroll down and look for the “Gizmoplex Event Pass” and click “View Product.”

Hopefully, that’ll do the trick!

1 Like

If not can you share the exact URL from the screenshot above?? Or even better, press F12, if viewing on windows browser, it should bring up a bunch of code somewhere on screen and screenshot that. Gives the techy folk a better idea which pixel fell over and blocked up the interwebs :slightly_smiling_face:

The web address in your images ends with “gizmoplex-passes” (note the hyphen), but when I go to the [MST3K] page you linked to and click the “Get Your Season Passes Now!” button, it takes me to a page ending with “gizmoplex/passes”. So it may just be that there was a typo within that previous page when you tried, and has since been corrected.

(Hopefully it’s that simple.)

1 Like

This link has been fixed! Thanks for bringing it to our attention! All should be functional now at https://season13.mst3k.com/

10 Likes

Tim Ryder has spoken, it is so. If it doesn’t work now, you need to just try harder :rofl: or reboot :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow that was quick! Thank you for the fix and the help everyone! :smiley:

5 Likes

(Whoops, misread the question up there - but glad that this all got fixed for you!)

4 Likes

And welcome to the forums!

4 Likes