SOLVED: Upgrading A 3-Month Pass

Hello, I have a question. I got the 3-month pass from the Kickstarter, and I’m interested in continuing the service for the rest of the year. Can I upgrade the 3-month pass to a 12-month pass? Or do I need to buy monthly passes for the rest of the year? Thanks!

3 Likes

I’ll direct you to this article, which will give you this information (that says that you can upgrade):

If your Kickstarter rewards (or pre-order selections) include a pass for 3, 6 or 9 months of Gizmoplex access, you can upgrade to a full 12 month pass whenever you’re ready.

We’ll even give a special backer discount on the regular price.

Just email us at kickstarter@mst3k.com and let us know the email address you used for your Kickstarter pledge, and we’ll walk you through the rest!

13 Likes

Excellent. Thanks!

4 Likes

Very welcome - cheers! :smiley:

3 Likes

Folks, if anyone is wavering about this decision, just do it (assuming you have the funds). A very simple and speedy process, and the discount I got was remarkably generous.
The upgrade also included downloads for Season 13.

7 Likes

Upgraded to the full year today, with a nice discount! Ready for a full year of MST3K!

6 Likes

Glad to hear that it all worked out for you, @Dinobot! :smiley:

2 Likes

I sent an e-mail yesterday to extend my 3-month pass but haven’t got an answer yet. I didn’t mention my address because it’s the same one I e-mailed from, if that’s why no response. I’d like things to be cleared up before tonight’s event.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like