SOLVED: Won't unmute in the Vault

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I was watching Robot Wars in the Gizmoplex theatre, but I missed part of it and I was trying to rewind, but I accidentally hit the mute button, and it won’t unmute. I have tried multiple times. I tried going out of the theatre and going back in, but it still won’t unmute. A momentary glitch? I don’t know.

I’m on a Lenovo ThinkPad, Windows 10, using Chrome.

1 Like

If in doubt , refresh the page, restart the browser, reboot the pc/laptop and if all that fails, resort to voodoo :grin:

4 Likes

I’m going to try again tomorrow and see what happens. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I tried today and I couldn’t click on the volume button to unmute it, but when I had it highlighted with my mouse, I was able to unmute it with my arrow keys. This still seems like an issue even if I got it to work. I should be able to push the button to mute or unmute.

2 Likes

Weird. Does sound like the mouse click is not registering, but I’m guessing clicking elsewhere works? Ie full screen, play/pause etc?

Can you try it in an incognito tab also? Ctrl + shift + n , if you’re still using Chrome. Just to see if it reacts differently.

Everything else worked. And I tried it in an incognito tab just now and it worked. So I went back to the regular tab and this time, it worked, but it was not working before. I don’t know what made the difference, but it definitely wasn’t before. So perhaps it was just a glitch on my computer. I don’t know.

1 Like

If it works in incognito mode, it may be a chrome extension also. If you use ad block or something, might try to switch it off for the gizmoplex. Might just b a one off but least there’s a workaround if needed again :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s a good thing. It’s always nice to have a backup. :slight_smile: Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Happy to help :relaxed:

1 Like