SOLVED: You forgot to tag Beyond Atlantis as season 13

Just a quick note. If I go to my virtual theater video fridge and filter for season 13, I get both versions of the first two episodes (the original livestream and the recently-published finished versions) but Beyond Atlantis (which is there in the fridge in alphabetical order) is not included. So just a reminder to add that tag next time you’re poking at stuff.

While I’m at it: Is there any way that we can get the latest full broadcasts linked on the front page of the apps and the regular gizmoplex.com website? Right now, the front page of the Gizmoplex links the members-only preview of 1301 with no mention of 1302 or 1303, and below that are the trailers, which also don’t link to the full episodes. It’s not that big a deal to go dig through my library of purchases to find the event pass to access the full episodes, but it always seems like it’s harder than it should be. More to the point, it’s not at all obvious that that’s what you have to do, so it often looks like the videos aren’t available to us.

4 Likes

They’re leaning in to the “Mystery” part of the name.

2 Likes

For this purpose, I’d rather focus on the “Theater” part of the name…

1 Like

… and Science takes the backseat once again. sigh

2 Likes

3 Likes

science-thomas-dolby

5 Likes

“Good heavens Miss Sakamoto, you’re beautiful!”

Can’t we get beyond season 13?

Sorry

2 Likes

Also, you moved the headstones, but you didn’t move the bodies.

1 Like

I’m seeing this (both the premiere and final episodes) when filtering by S13, so marking it as solved.

2 Likes