Some MST3K Satellite News and other items scans

29-cent stamps are the real nostalgia!

4 Likes

This is a priceless collection of MST history, thanks so much for posting all these!

5 Likes

Oh, I love these!

I got into the newsletter from around the time of Mary Jo Pehl joining the Season 7 cast as Pearl. In all my collection of stuff, I have no idea where mine are, but it was beyond terrific to look forward to these. And the merch catalogs, too!

4 Likes

I didnā€™t join till later, when it was online, canā€™t remember if they sent anything out physical at that time, like a membership card or welcome letter. But I do know what my membership number is (though Iā€™d have to look it up).

I did order some of their VHS stuff, and I still have the magnets hanging on the fridge. But the old Ts are long worn out.

Wish Iā€™d joined earlier, so I could have received the newsletter by mail - these are very cool. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Oh my heart. I have a stack of these in a closet somewhere in my dadā€™s house, I think. Also a few issues of ā€œBrainfood,ā€ which was a zine a bunch of us on the MST3K bulletin board on Prodigy created specifically for Best Brains to read.

I also remember my member number to this day, although if you asked me what I ate for lunch yesterday I couldnā€™t tell you.

6 Likes

I am filled with regret that I never got a Best Brains tee.

(Also Blue Sun as in Firefly or Blue Suns as in Mass Effect?)

4 Likes

Oh wow! I did not fully appreciate my obsessive Fandom back then, so I never joined the info-club. I will SO be pouring over these in the day to come. Thanks @Edward_S_in_NJ! :+1: A true fan helps a fan in need :grin:

4 Likes