speedrun the badges!

As of today, I got the share badge!!!

10 Likes

Getting that “Nice Reply” one never gets old.

Just knowing my contributions are welcomed and meaningful is so very much appreciated!

9 Likes

@ArtCrow I’m glad you posted that, I noticed a huge swath of posts on that thread that I didn’t realize that I hadn’t liked though I thought that I had. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks like we gotta add @deanadolphin to the list of the un-Licensed we gotta encourage. How these so-called big-wigs are allowed to just roam free without the proper badging is a blight on our community. A blight I tells ya!

5 Likes

I need all the badges!!!

5 Likes

The first flag badge is hard to get if nobody is being naughty and you don’t want to be a mean bean by flagging falsely. And, the “send a message” flagging option, appears to not count as a flag for the purpose of getting the badge so it’s not a loophole.

--This part is redacted because the recommendation has been retracted.--

Behold! There is a thread with loads of ironic replies which the original post was eschewing. The community spontaneously provided legitimate flagging opportunities, it appears.

It could be a good deed for the original poster by cleaning out the off-topics with flagging. And, you can get that badge as well, if you haven’t already. But, be careful. There are a few on-topic replies in there. Flagging them is meanbeanery, ya dig? :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Do you get a badge for sharing that topic like that? How do you do that? Wait, does this sound desperate? Cause you know, it’s cool, I’m cool, I’m just curious…

4 Likes

There is a badge for the first time you put a link on a line by itself.

4 Likes

Since the holidays are coming up: You can give someone else the First Share badge without them even being involved.

• Generate a link
  • Change the user name at the end of it to that of the person you are bebadging (badgifying? badgering?)
  • Post it on an external site
  • Click the link you just posted
6 Likes

I’d rather have a Junior Dragster Indoor Funny Car from Marx.

3 Likes

I wanted the Ghost Gun toy when I was a kid, but our parents were pseudo-hippies and didn’t go in for that form of seasonal shenanigans. :woman_shrugging: (But I still love them.)

2 Likes

How many scale miles an hour will that thing go?

3 Likes

Seeing if I get this now? Huzzah!

2 Likes

It was pretty sweet.

3 Likes

Scale? Pff. It goes up to 30 miles an hour and if you run into a wall it spins around and heads the other direction.

2 Likes

I just made ‘Regular’. No doubt due to my high fibre diet.

8 Likes

regular

… wherein now I wanna pitch a badge for the Regulars to flaunt. Orange circle with the Metamucil “M”.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve switched over to slow-racing the badges :grimacing:

9 Likes

Ha! I am now an aficionado!

Yeah, that’s right. I’d be jealous too.

(I’d be even more impressed if I knew what it meant) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: Oh apparently it means I have no life, or I’ve visited the forum for 100 days. (one of those two)

10 Likes