speedrun the badges!

Does anyone know if the Soft Survey (soft serve?) badges are going to go out all at once at some future point in time or has anyone gotten theirs yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I would imagine they would all get added at the same time, after the survey is closed. Save wear and tear on staff.

5 Likes

Don’t need any wear and tear wolves running around.

3 Likes

Well, I finally nailed down a “Great Reply” badge. Now back to hustling toward “Admired” and “Crazy in Love.”

7 Likes

Just testing: 1302 - Favorite riff?

string of obligatory icons :purple_heart: :moneybag: :toothbrush: :dna:

4 Likes

@AdamSmith :clap:
35 people on here like 𝙏𝙝𝙚 Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Lounge™ and that is more than I ever expected :call_me_hand:
Wondering if I’ll hit Admired or Devotee first :thinking:

4 Likes

Joe Besser is one of our mods?!

2 Likes

decide!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Anyone ever get this one?

They might still be tallying. :pencil2:
:ballot_box:

3 Likes

I think that I shall not be the first to garner the Devotee badge. I kept up the daily visits for a long time, but my efforts fell flat last week and I will now give up the chase. Continue on, you who have been on the same adventure. Continue on without me. Remember me in your songs. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I keep trying for “Aficionado” but on my days off, the last thing I want to do is type so even 100 days in a row seems unattainable for me.

2 Likes

You just need to visit, not comment (I believe).

4 Likes

Correct. Just looking at the page is enough.

2 Likes

ya know, I think the early beta testers for the group should be coming up on their one-year annivesary.

Checks list …

Yep, three of 'em so far. W00t!

2 Likes

What lists do moderators get to see?

2 Likes

None that I know of, it’s just the link to various badges that anyone can see:

https://forums.mst3k.com/badges

1 Like

I got the reply by e-mail badge. It makes people know that I know how to use e-mail.

3 Likes

Here we go—happy forum anniversary to a bunch of folks!

https://forums.mst3k.com/cakeday/anniversaries/today

6 Likes

No one has the Devotee badge yet?

3 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Happy forum anniversary to all you folks in the link celebrating the occasion - cheers! :smiley:

4 Likes