SPOILERS: Your thoughts on Dr. Mordrid?

Kinda like how Santa could have a landlord at the North Pole when there isn’t any land there.

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to watch again (well, an extra again) because I was enjoying the movie so much I stopped paying attention to the riffs after a while. I might even go in search of the unriffed movie.
The host segments were a delight once more though; both casts have been on absolutely peak form throughout S13 so far.

7 Likes

Doctor Mordrid is available to stream for free on Tubi, while Full Moon offer it on DVD and Blu-ray for physical media collectors.

7 Likes

“Hmmm… Mordrid, Doctor. Yeah, it says here he bought the building from a guy named Ivo Shandor…”

11 Likes

Ya know, that would explain the dog …

3 Likes

Only Mordrids in the Building

5 Likes

It was okay. Certainly cheesy, total ripoff, but harmless fun.

My smart tv is showing a recommendation of an 2013 straight to (something, DVD??) Incredible Hulk ripoff from 2013 called the Amazing Bulk. Just one still of this screams easy red meat for MST3K :rofl:

3 Likes

@ivan Shouldn’t Mordrid be downloadable by now?

2 Likes

I think that might be downloadable tonight at 12:01 AM ET (a little over 4 and 1/2 hours from now). That would put the timespan at two weeks since the premiere of the episode, which they said would be the time that new episodes would be available for download.

2 Likes

Oh! I thought they had said one week. Makes more sense.

3 Likes

Two weeks after premiere would mean tomorrow, no?

3 Likes

I thought it was one week. :sweat_smile: Happy birthday!

4 Likes

Oops, I’m probably early with that… it’s already your birthday here in Scotland. :scotland:

4 Likes

Scottish birthdays are the best because they come early!

4 Likes

Scottish birthdays for everyone!

So Excited Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Absolutely terrible. It’s the worst.

Oh, I read that as “Your thoughts on Dr. Pepper.” Sorry.

3 Likes

Aw, I like Dr. Pepper. :slight_smile: I don’t drink it much, but I enjoy it on occasion.

2 Likes

Diet Dr. Pepper is my favorite diet soda.

2 Likes

I like Dr. Pepper and all those unfortunately named knockoff soda-pops.

3 Likes
3 Likes