STAR TREK You Know It-You Love It-Let's Talk About It!

I take it back, this is the best movie I’ve ever seen in my life

I hope she holds onto that thought while she watches the sequel.

2 Likes

ST IV is definitely my favorite ST movie by quite a long shot.

4 Likes

Just saw that George Takei’s autobiography is on sale (digital version) for $.99 on the Simon & Schuster site.

Autobiographies are not my favorite thing to read, but this one is terrific, especially the part about his childhood in a ‘relocation camp’ during WWII.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed his autobiography.

1 Like

I really need to read it. My grandfather was in a similar camp in Germany in the First World War because his father was English. And while the camp was, I’m sure, nicer than where the Japanese-Americans were put, he still had some pretty awful stories.

Wikipedia makes it sound like everyone had a great time. That wasn’t the way my grandfather told it.

I’d say this was closer to how he described things.

1 Like

You want to know how fast it can go? I don’t know, like warp two million?

3 Likes

If by some miracle or job requirement you have access to an Apple Vision Pro…

You’re gonna need a bigger Warp Core.

1 Like

More to eject!

2 Likes

I think the secondary hull is nothing but warp core.

2 Likes

The entire saucer section is warp cores.

2 Likes

It would have to be. Plus that’s a whole lotta Jeffries Tubes.

2 Likes

One doesn’t typically see Forward shuttle bays…

1 Like

It’s to make room for all the warp cores.

1 Like

8 Likes

And from Variety:

But in a message to fans, Kurtzman and executive producer and showrunner Mike McMahon left the turbolift doors open for continuing the characters’ stories following their time at the bottom of the Starfleet pecking order.

“We remain hopeful that even beyond Season 5, Mariner, Boimler, Tendi, Rutherford and the whole Cerritos crew will live on with new adventures,” they said.

Plenty of time for Boimler and Mariner to get pulled through another time portal before SNW S4 goes into production…

1 Like

This is ridiculous. SNW is not going to last long. Then the only show we will have is a YA Star Trek show taking place at Starfleet academy 900 years after traditional Star Trek starring Commandant Tilly and maybe a third season of Prodigy.

Got to say, this was a good news/bad news situation. Good for more SNW and bad for the end of Lower Decks.

2 Likes

I guarantee you SNW will get no more than five seasons.

1 Like

3 Likes