STAR TREK You Know It-You Love It-Let's Talk About It!

Okay, I don’t know how this even came up, but it’s hilarious! ST:TNG as a sitcom!

2 Likes

Now I really want to see someone do that with Blake’s 7.

4 Likes

Ooo, ooo! @LadyStarblade. A disc release for SNW!!

Also, it looks like they are starting to write books in the universe too:

3 Likes

Issue #1 of a 4(?)-part comic book series bridging the gap between season 1 and 2 has also been released. (Note: Season 1 spoilers in full description.)

2 Likes

Woot!! I have the Discovery book that focuses on the Enterprise - called The Enterprise War and it explains where 1701 was during the Klingon War and why Spock was in the shape he was on Disco - but I am chuffed their own book series is coming!

And I, uh, preordered the SNW blu-ray the day they announced it. :sunglasses: Trek is one of the few streaming shows that blu-rays are available for!

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Water 33 degrees Fahrenheit…

JUST GIVE ME A GLASS OF COLD WATER DAMMIT!!

3 Likes

1 Like

For those keeping up with the news…

4 Likes

I just picked up Paramount+ for that Star Trek library, so…

seinfeldgotime

4 Likes

I have a friend… well I thought he was a friend… who had never seen Chain of Command. He didn’t know what I was talking about when I said “THERE. ARE. FOUR. LIGHTS.” I think I’m going to block him on social media now.

2 Likes

This snuck in under the radar…

1 Like

So Gul Dukat likes pizza. Who knew?

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Weird line in that article:

The show would also see the addition of three new characters: science officer Lt. Xon, navigator Lt. Ilia, and the ship’s executive officer Willard Decker. While those characters would never see the light of day in Phase II, they would be used to further the formation of The Next Generation one decade later.

Because, a) Ilia and Decker did “see the light of day” in ST:TMP (so they’re technically correct but :roll_eyes:) and the Xon actor appeared in a different part, and b) they don’t explain how they “further the formation of The Next Generation”, which is that large parts of the character designs of Ilia and Decker became Troi and Riker, best (worst?) illustrated in the TNG S2 clunker “The Child”, which is a very lightly rewritten Phase II script.

3 Likes

I was watching TNG: Manhunt last night and during the Dixon Hill scene I said “I know those eyes

latest

2 Likes